Pokkaloh Bellantine's sex scene Pokkaloh Bellantine's sex scene

Well, some sound would be nice, and what's up with playing just the tip? SHOVE IT ALL IN!

SegwayOfTheDead - Reviews SegwayOfTheDead - Reviews

This reminds me of when I played it.. I just can't stop laughing.. APRILLL FOOLLLLLSSSSS!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHH... HA

jimenez jimenez

That made me laugh pretty hard hahahah

Northkorea Northkorea

No... Just no...

fallingbrook-sucks responds:

No.. just no..? lmao you mad bro?

Ducks Ducks

Reminds me of when I was a duck.. 0.o

Batman TAS Batman TAS

lol'ed... but too short.

DestinyArtsStudios responds:

These are only my qucikies don't fret!, tons more to come the big ones take alot longer to make.

PowerTrip PowerTrip

AWESOME! But should probably be rated A... Sex scene no matter how short and with strippers, soulless beasts, still constitutes an A rating in my eyes. Otherwise SUPAHH 5!!!

HELP ME! HELP ME!

I dont get it....

Oh-Sama responds:

Of course any Joke----errr----- would disappear if he meets BATman.Can you wait for the series I'm trying to make? The scenario for full 6 episodes is already finished, I'm just looking for people to help me make the animation. I'm looking for smooth animation or else I would have made it myself. For this short you've just seen today, I'll tell it's only 1% of the first episode it got no jokes no smooth animation made in 1 day only, just to see how people would react to my request. But I swear, the whole series I've wrote is pretty fun you will love it yourself :D just wait and pray that I can get a team good enough to surprise you all newgrounders.

Death Sentance - Project Death Sentance - Project

It's decent but needs to be longer. Good choice on music too :D

Versus.001 Versus.001

It made me laugh XD I wish there were colors and maybe a clear winner?